And we’re done with the TV rips! Sorry it took as long as it did guys, busy busy busy as usual. Changes and a few notes:
- Only episode 12 contains the updated karaoke (both mkv and avi) due to time constraints on the encoding side. (Yes, any encoding help would be much appreciated!)
- All scripts have been revamped; however should any last mistakes be caught, please post them here and we’ll make sure the blu-ray releases will be perfect.
- Episode 2 mkv has been re-encoded with an earthquake-free .ts, and so has 12 (first encode had karaoke errors).
- Xvid batch has completely new encodes.
- Buy the BD’s so we can get a second season! Long live Twenty!!
P.S. Slow seed start. Please help us by getting files on channel off bot! Thank you. Back to normal, thanks to those who helped.